Scott and I went to another doctor appointment today! I will be going every two weeks now. Hard to believe we are already at that point. Time is flying by!

Last time I was in, the doctor said I was measuring small and wanted me to do an ultrasound this appointment to ensure that she was growing properly. Today, the ultrasound tech said everything was great. I was right on track where I need to be. This time the due date was approximately June 8th, so not much has changed. She checked my fluids and everything was good there as well. The doctor said my weight gain and belly measurements were right on track! Very relieved to hear all of that!

It's still a girl!
She weighs about 2 pounds and 15 ounces.
She was sucking her thumb... cutest things ever to see
She already has a little bit of hair. I'm sure she will have a full head by the time she gets here!
We got to see her in 3D! (picture below) it was so cool! Made everything seem even more real.

Can't wait to meet her in real life. The ultrasounds aren't cutting it any more :)

Here is her 3D photo. I took the picture with my phone, I haven't scanned the ultrasound pics into the computer yet. Our scanner is downstairs and...well... the steps are a cursing to me right now :)



Posted byStevieat7:55 PMEmail ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to PinterestNo comments:Post a Comment

Newer PostOlder PostHomeSubscribe to:Post Comments (Atom)Welcome!Welcome!
Wife to Scott. Newly Mother to be. Student. Friend. Daughter. Lover. Strong love for crafting, designing, fashion and a fruity drink on a Saturday night. Slip into my size 8 shoes and welcome to my world!Go to my facebookBlog Archive▼ 2014(39) ►  July(4) ►  June(1) ►  May(6) ►  April(7)▼ March(8)Some of Brookyln's new stuff!28 weeks!Diaper Party!Glucose test number two!1st Baby shower!27 weeks26 weeks! ►  February(7) ►  January(6) ►  2013(5) ►  December(5)When do you think the baby will arriveFollow by EmailVote on the gender of Baby SneeSearch This BlogLoading... #uds-searchControl .gs-result .gs-title, #uds-searchControl .gs-result .gs-title *, #uds-searchControl .gsc-results .gsc-trailing-more-results, #uds-searchControl .gsc-results .gsc-trailing-more-results * { color:#3fa53d; } #uds-searchControl .gs-result .gs-title a:visited, #uds-searchControl .gs-result .gs-title a:visited * { color:#469c78; } #uds-searchControl .gs-relativePublishedDate, #uds-searchControl .gs-publishedDate { color: #666666; } #uds-searchControl .gs-result a.gs-visibleUrl, #uds-searchControl .gs-result .gs-visibleUrl { color: #3fa53d; } #uds-searchControl .gsc-results { border-color: #6f6f6f; background-color: #f3f3f3; } #uds-searchControl .gsc-tabhActive { border-color: #6f6f6f; border-top-color: #6f6f6f; background-color: #f3f3f3; color: #666666; } #uds-searchControl .gsc-tabhInactive { border-color: #6f6f6f; background-color: transparent; color: #3fa53d; } #uds-searchClearResults { border-color: #6f6f6f; } #uds-searchClearResults:hover { border-color: #6f6f6f; } #uds-searchControl .gsc-cursor-page { color: #3fa53d; } #uds-searchControl .gsc-cursor-current-page { color: #666666; } Ethereal template. Template images by suprun. Powered by Blogger.

View the Original article