Well I had my second glucose test on Wednesday and I got the results yesterday.

I PASSED!

Woo hoo.

For those of you who have never heard of the three hour test. I had to fast for 12 hours. When I got to the doctor they drew my blood and then drew it again every hour for three hours. It sucked just as much as I thought it would! I couldn't eat during that time period as well so after 15 hours of fasting, my best friend Barb and I went to Five guys and I stuffed my face :)

My advise: if you are getting your glucose test, don't eat sweets for a week before that way you know you'll pass!

Good day. Posted byStevieat6:42 PMEmail ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to FacebookShare to PinterestNo comments:Post a Comment

Newer PostOlder PostHomeSubscribe to:Post Comments (Atom)Welcome!Welcome!
Wife to Scott. Newly Mother to be. Student. Friend. Daughter. Lover. Strong love for crafting, designing, fashion and a fruity drink on a Saturday night. Slip into my size 8 shoes and welcome to my world!Go to my facebookBlog Archive▼ 2014(39) ►  July(4) ►  June(1) ►  May(6) ►  April(7)▼ March(8)Doctor updateSome of Brookyln's new stuff!28 weeks!Diaper Party!1st Baby shower!27 weeks26 weeks! ►  February(7) ►  January(6) ►  2013(5) ►  December(5)When do you think the baby will arriveFollow by EmailVote on the gender of Baby SneeSearch This BlogLoading... #uds-searchControl .gs-result .gs-title, #uds-searchControl .gs-result .gs-title *, #uds-searchControl .gsc-results .gsc-trailing-more-results, #uds-searchControl .gsc-results .gsc-trailing-more-results * { color:#3fa53d; } #uds-searchControl .gs-result .gs-title a:visited, #uds-searchControl .gs-result .gs-title a:visited * { color:#469c78; } #uds-searchControl .gs-relativePublishedDate, #uds-searchControl .gs-publishedDate { color: #666666; } #uds-searchControl .gs-result a.gs-visibleUrl, #uds-searchControl .gs-result .gs-visibleUrl { color: #3fa53d; } #uds-searchControl .gsc-results { border-color: #6f6f6f; background-color: #f3f3f3; } #uds-searchControl .gsc-tabhActive { border-color: #6f6f6f; border-top-color: #6f6f6f; background-color: #f3f3f3; color: #666666; } #uds-searchControl .gsc-tabhInactive { border-color: #6f6f6f; background-color: transparent; color: #3fa53d; } #uds-searchClearResults { border-color: #6f6f6f; } #uds-searchClearResults:hover { border-color: #6f6f6f; } #uds-searchControl .gsc-cursor-page { color: #3fa53d; } #uds-searchControl .gsc-cursor-current-page { color: #666666; } Ethereal template. Template images by suprun. Powered by Blogger.

View the Original article